Aeropress Fun at the Office
A couple of weeks ago we received Able Brewing’s DISK Fine in the mail. It’s been getting some good use around here lately, so today we’re sharing one of our favorite brew methods. Here’s what you’ll do:
1. Find a coffee that you love. We can’t get enough of the Gorbicho Rogicha Ethiopia, so it’s what we’re using today.
2. Grab your Aeropress, water kettle, timer and 12g of coffee (freshly ground a couple steps finer than drip). Feel free to up dose this a little too — we’ve used up to around 15 grams with success, depending on grind).
3. Place your Aeropress on top of your favorite mug and fill with 200 grams of water (around the 3.5 area, by the aeropress numbers) Stir to incorporate.
4. Let sit for a minute and a half
6. Plunge it all down in about 20 seconds.